CULT DENIM ALTER EGO JEANS - LEXIE
Alter Ego Jeans - Lexie
- Denim is a durable hard-wearing fabric that doesn't need to be washed that often.
- In fact, wearing in denim without washing helps to develop natural fades and lines, which give your denim character and make your jeans unique to you - which are all about here at Cult of Individuality Denim.
- Between washes, treat stains by spot cleaning them: use a clean damp cloth and, if needed, a small amount of mild detergent directly on the stain, then blot to remove excess.
- To freshen up your jeans, air them outside, hang in a steamy bathroom or pop them into the freezer for a couple of hours to get rid of bacteria and odours.
- When it's time to wash, pre-washed denim should be washed inside out by hand or in the washing machine. Dark or indigo denim can bleed, especially on the first few washes, so wash alone or with similar colours.
- Raw denim should ideally be washed by immersing in a bath of water, although a gentle machine wash on a cold cycle would work too. Always use a mild detergent.
- To dry, simply hang your denim to dry naturally. Avoid putting your denim in the dryer as this can damage the elastane, which is what helps your denim to stretch and recover.
Cult Denim Jeans